Saturday, September 24

Lots of New Things

I have this really amazing friend who is darn good with most things internet related.  She also does the cutest crafts. She helped change my blog and make it look new.

We have joined a new homeschool group that meets weekly doing some really cool stuff. Today we did a fishing clinic at Floyd Lamb State Park and celebrated Rosh Hashana with Shofars, Apples and Honey.  Rosh Hashana, the Feast of Trumpets, is the Jewish New Year. No we aren't Jewish, but we are learning and celebrating other cultures. Next week is a Roman Feast!

My girls made some new friends today.

My children did something new today besides celebrate Rosh Hashana. They slept until almost 9 AM this morning.

I learned how to tie a new kind of knot that will come in handy if I ever decide to put a hook on a fishing rod.

My husband and I are discussing a new strategy for his upcoming career plans. I will have more on that at another time.

I got a new bluetooth device today that I have no clue how to use yet.

We are making new plans for our trip to Los Angeles for me to go see a new doctor at UCLA.

We have a new plan to go to Disneyland while we are in Los Angeles to go to Mickey's Halloween Party which will be new to us.

I have a new spider vein in my leg that I thought was a new bruise and a new cyst on my ear.

We have a new babysitter (friend of our regular babysitter) for tomorrow night so that we can go to a concert we have never seen before.

You get the idea. Have a great new day tomorrow. Think about all the new things you encounter, create and obtain tomorrow.

No comments: